I made a one page dungeon:
I find that I can rarely run an adventure exactly as written. I made my dungeon pretty spare so that anyone can skin it to their own taste.
- The alarm trap will be an enormous vulture in a cage, covered in a blanket. Making to much noise or removing the blanket will wake the bird and cause it to raise a tremendous ruckus.
- The Frenzied Beast on the map will be a flesh hound.
- The Boss Brute will be an enormous Gnoll with a peg leg, burn scars and a magic chaos dagger that causes a geyser of blood at the tiniest scratch. The wielder of this dagger takes damage unless they kill something every day.
- The Armory is filled with crude, battered weapons. Lots of farm tools reforged into weapons. There is also a small forge and a sharpening wheel (with an enormous bloodstain under it). Pile of mismatched armor pieces: 20% it fits any of the players.
- Shrine & abattoir are both clearly used to dispatch prisoners (there are no cells in this dungeon).
- A secret door from the courtyard conceals an as yet undisturbed, ancient part of the structure. A sealed chest contains high-tech medical kit and a prehistoric shotgun with 8 shells.
- The priest of Khorne is engaged in self-flagellation.
Feedback is welcomed.